Part 4: Introduction to God’s Goal and Strategy and the book Understanding The Doctrines of Strategic Holiness Volume 1: The Doctrine of Strategic Components of Holiness
Welcome to Holiness unto the Lord Revival Ambassadors Worldwide Ministry.
Welcome to Part 4 of the Program Presentation of the book Understanding The Doctrines of Strategic Holiness Volume 1: The Doctrine of Strategic Components of Holiness.
Part 4: Introduction to God’s Goal and Strategy and the book Understanding The Doctrines of Strategic Holiness Volume 1: The Doctrine of Strategic Components of Holiness.
Goal and Strategy: The following definitions should be understood.
-Goal: A Goal in simple terms is something that you intend to achieve, have or be. For instance, if you want to learn how to drive a car, it implies that your Goal is to be a qualified driver.
-Strategy: A Strategy in simple terms is something that you do in order to achieve your goal. For instance, if your Goal is to be a qualified driver then your Strategy can be any of the following: 1) you can enroll yourself in a driving school, 2) you can find someone to teach you how to drive a car, 3) you can buy all the books or tutorials on learning how to drive a car and study them at home, etc.
Keep in mind that there cannot be a Strategy without a Goal.
God’s Goal and Strategy: Ensure that you understand God’s Goal and Strategy.
1) God’s Goal: God wants humanity in Heaven. That is His Goal. He doesn’t want anyone to perish or be cast into the Everlasting fire (Matthew 18:14; Ezekiel 18:23, 31-32; Ezekiel 33:11 and 2 Peter 3:9). God did not create the Everlasting fire for humans. He created it for satan and his fallen “angels” (Matthew 25:41) because of their rebellion (Isaiah 14:12-14; Ezekiel 28:12-19). Unfortunately, countless souls worldwide are going there because of their ignorance, foolishness, and rebellion against God Almighty their Creator and Savior.
2) God’s Strategy: God’s Strategy is THE TRUTH. He tells us THE TRUTH that He has provided the way to Heaven for us.
a) It’s the Truth that the Lord Jesus Christ is the ONLY WAY to Heaven (John 3:16, 18, 36; John 6:47; John 14:6; Acts 4:12; 1 Timothy 2:5).
b) Sacrifice: It’s the truth that God is Holy and thus, the only way that He forgives sin is by sacrifice. He Himself has sacrificed His own Son (the Lord Jesus Christ) for the sins of the world in order for humanity to believe in His Sacrifice and make it to Heaven (Romans 5:8; Ephesians 5:2; Hebrews 7:27; Hebrews 9:26). He has provided the ONLY Holy and Perfect Sacrifice for the sins of humanity (1 Peter 1:19) and thus, the ONLY WAY to the Everlasting life (John 3:16, 36; 14:6; Acts 4:12).
-In a nutshell, The Lord Jesus Christ is the ONLY Holy, Perfect, and Once-for-all Sacrifice for the sins of humanity (Hebrews 10:10, 12) and the ONLY WAY to Heaven (John 3:16, 36; 14:6; Acts 4:12).
c) A snapshot of Heaven: Heaven is for the Righteous (that is, overcoming and victorious Holy born again believers). There is absolutely no language on earth with the right or correct vocabulary to describe how Awesome, Magnificent, Glorious, Splendid, Wonderful, Glittering, Gorgeous, Spectacular, beautiful Heaven really is. In a nutshell, “Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him” (1 Corinthians 2:9; Isaiah 64:4; Psalms 31:19).
Below is a snapshot of Heaven.
1) There are great rewards in Heaven for the Righteous persecuted because of the Gospel (Matthew 5:11 -12),
2) There are mansions for the Righteous (John 14:2),
3) The Righteous will be with the Lord Jesus Christ forever in Heaven (John 14:3),
4) The Righteous has in Heaven a better and an enduring substance (Hebrews 10:34),
5) An incorruptible, undefiled Inheritance that fadeth not away is reserved in Heaven for the Righteous (1 Peter 1:4),
6) The Tabernacle of God will be with the Righteous in Heaven (Revelation 21:3a),
7) God will dwell with the Righteous in Heaven (Revelation 21:3b),
8) God will wipe away all tears from the eyes of the Righteous in Heaven (Revelation 21:4a),
9) There will be no more death in Heaven (Revelation 21:4b),
10) There will be no more sorrow in Heaven (Revelation 21:4c),
11) There will be no more crying in Heaven (Revelation 21:4d),
12) All things will be made new in Heaven (Revelation 21:5),
13) Heaven is magnificent beyond human comprehension (Revelation 21:9-20),
14) The Righteous will walk on the streets of Heaven made of pure gold (Revelation 21:21),
15) There will be no need of the temple because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it (Revelation 21:22),
16) There will be no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for it is lightened by the Glory of God and the Lamb is the light thereof (Revelation 21:23),
17) The gates of Heaven will not be shut (Revelation 21:25a),
18) There will be no night in Heaven (Revelation 21:25b; 22:5a),
19) Nothing that defiles will enter Heaven (Revelation 21:27) because it is a Perfect and Holy place.
20) A pure river of water of life, clean as crystal will proceed out of the throne of God and of the Lamb (Revelation 22:1),
21) There shall be no more curse (Revelation 22:3),
22) The Righteous shall see the face of the Lord (Revelation 22:4a),
23) The Name of the Lord shall be on the foreheads of the Righteous (Revelation 22:4b),
24) The Righteous shall see the Lord face to face (1 Corinthians 13:12),
25) There will be no need for candles in Heaven (Revelation 22:5b),
26) The Lord will reign in Heaven forever and ever (Revelation 22:5c),
27) The Righteous shall hunger no more, neither thirst anymore; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat (Revelation 7:16),
28) The Lord shall lead the Righteous unto living fountains of waters and He shall wipe away all tears from their eyes (Revelation 7:17), etc.
Conclusively, understand that God’s Goal is for you to make it to Heaven. He wants you to give your life to the Lord Jesus Christ, live a Righteous and Holy life, and make it to Heaven at the end. In this respect:
– May you give your life to the Lord Jesus Christ now and begin to serve Him without fear in Holiness and Righteousness all the days of your life here on earth (Luke 1:74-75) and
– May you make it to Heaven at the end in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
-Please buy your own copies on-line of the Book Understanding The Doctrines of Strategic Holiness Volume 1: The Doctrine of Strategic Components of Holiness.
-Please also buy as many copies as you can and give to the people you love as gifts. The best gift you can give to anyone here on earth is that which will lead him/her to Heaven. That is exactly what the book will do.
The Book is on amazon.com. In this respect, please buy the Book at:
-The author’s Amazon page at: http://www.amazon.com/author/nkemzia or
-Outskirtspress at: http://www.outskirtspress.com/bookstore/strategiccomponentsofholiness
For the moment the Book is available in the following Editions:
1) Paperback Edition: Please see the author’s Amazon page at:
2) Hardback Edition: : Please see the author’s Amazon page at:
3) Amazon Kindle (e-Book) Edition: Browse Amazon for all formats. Please see the author’s Amazon page at:
4) iBook/iPad/iPhone/iTunes (e-Book) Edition: Available for purchase from the the iBook Store and iTunes Store. Browse Appel for all formats at:
5) Instant download PDF Edition for $ 5: Please see Outskirtspress web site at:
6) Barnes & Noble Booksellers, Inc. Edition
In case of any problem, send us an E-mail at: email@example.com
May God Almighty richly bless you as you study His Word in the Book, amend your ways and begin to serve Him all the days of your life here on earth in Righteousness and Holiness “without which no man shall see the Lord” (Hebrews 12:14b) in the Mighty Name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.
Please share this video on all your social media platforms or networks and you shall be richly blessed.
By Nkemzi Theodore A
Amazon Author’s page: http://www.amazon.com/author/nkemzia